Marshall L. Brubacher
Marshall Brubacher is a partner at Mundell, Odlum & Haws, LLP. His practice focuses on complex business litigation throughout Southern California. Marshall has litigated cases in a variety of fields and has worked on dozens of complex business matters involving contract issues, fraud, employment litigation, securities fraud, and products liability, to name a few.
Mr. Brubacher’s notable engagements include the following:
- Successfully defending a breach of promissory note claim against a cosmetic products manufacturer who was being sued by a supplier for in excess of half a million dollars;
- Successfully defending a lighting manufacturer against a multi-million dollar patent infringement claim;
- Securing an eight-figure arbitration award on behalf of a commercial real estate owner in a dispute with the lessee related to an option to purchase the real estate;
- Successfully defending a valve manufacturer by obtaining a dismissal of a multi-plaintiff products liability suit against a prominent national valve manufacturer stemming from a propane gas explosion;
- Successfully defending a fixed-based operator for private aviation services against claims for breach of contract by obtaining a dismissal of all claims;
- Successfully defending a temporary staffing agency against multiple claims for wrongful termination.
Marshall has written and spoken frequently on subjects such as wrongful termination, discrimination law, and commercial property leases.
University of California
Hastings College of Law
J.D.; Executive Editor of the Hastings Communication and Entertainment Law Journal California State University, San Bernardino
Bachelor of Arts in Finance
United States District Courts for the Central, Northern, Eastern and Southern districts of California Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal